Ok ladies please help

So i got a positiveon my ovulation test around noon. Dh and I BD around 2 when he got home. We are going to BD again tonight and tomorrow and Thursday. Tomake sure that we covered the day I ovulate. I was not sure when I will ovulate I threw the lil paper that come with the test away by accident. I was thinking that it is 24 hours. What do you ladie think?

We really need to get pregnant this month. If we do not get pregnant then I will begin a round of Clomid. Im worried about it bc ive heard alot of stories about Clomid. Anyone use it with a positive experience please share. Thanks ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• anon you are so rude and i see why you answered anon.

yes you should ovulate within 24 to 48 hours. If you have sex like you said that you are going to then you should cover your basis.

sorry ive never used Clomid so i cant help you. I will look it up on line for you and see what they say, or maybe anothe women who has used it will answer your question.

Good Luck
    Married2daBest

Answer by Married2daBest at 8:57 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I used Clomid and got pregnant on it twice. I did have some mood swings and hot flashes, but worked and that is all that mattered to me.
    I hope that this is your month and you don't need Clomid! Good luck!
    P.S. if you BD all of those times then I think you will most definitely catch that egg!
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 9:38 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• When we wanted our first child, I wasn't getting my period regularly due to a messed up experience with birth control pills. So, my doctor gave me provera to get my period, and Clomid to ovulate. I never used ovulation kits or really paid any attention to the dates and times, I only followed what my doctor told me. I was pregnant with a little boy in two weeks. Now, I have 4 kids. Good luck.
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 10:29 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I think its 24-72 hours after the positive result that you should ovulate, so you are on the right track-cover your bases! My doc told me however, to wait atleast 24 hrs between each time you have sex to let his sperm count replenish. I have been where you are so I truly wish you a speedy conception!!
    hw1977

Answer by hw1977 at 12:02 AM on Jan. 7, 2009