how would you take this?

i have a guy friend who just recently started to send flirty comments and emails on myspace and also sending flirty text to me...think he is in to me? i know this sounds so high school but its been awhile since i been on the dating scene

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm with onespecialmom... flirt back and in conversations with him ask him what kind of woman/relationship he wants/needs from a woman, if he has anyone special in mind etc or be like me and just flat out ask and say "I could take that a few different ways... are you being funny, teasing or flirting with me?
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:04 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Yes
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 8:53 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• It is up to you but I don't trust this kind of stuff. The guys are in it for SEX!!!
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:55 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I would think so. Is he cute?
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 8:57 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• oh yeah he is cute =)
    Anonymous

• If your interested, Just flirt back & have fun!
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 8:59 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Uhmm, I would go with what the other women are saying. Flirt back with him, have fun! But also be careful. I know some guys who become 'friends' with girls that would only last for so long because all they were trying to do was get into their pants and when that finally happened, never answered their calls or tried to hang out again. :/
    Anonymous

• be very careful here you could ruin a good friendship, however it could else turn in to something AMAZING who better to be with then a best friend? but another down side, when you start dating some one you dont know them and your first 3-6 months of dating is getting to know each other and during this time it is easy to get out if things arent right, where as you start dating a friend its like jumping to the 8 mo mark, you already know each other, there is already that attachment there, you already care about each other and its harder to get out
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 1:02 AM on Jan. 7, 2009