My husband doesnt please me all the way

While have sex my husband always cum's before I get any were we have forplay but that doesnt seem to help.What can i do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• join the club!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 8:53 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Tell him you feel like you are getting jipped, He needs to wait for you first tell him he is being selfish. If he doesn't listen don't give him none until he is ready to be fair. That would make me mad get all worked up for nothing.crying

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:53 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• try extended pleasure condoms ;o) don't warn him that it'll like make him kinda numb :) but they work
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 8:56 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Why not just finish it off with your fingers, or grab a toy. There are sometimes when I am just not ready to stop, but he gives out. On those nights I reach for a toy to finish the job, and he would usually watch, and sometimes likes to help. lol. I would recommend it.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 8:56 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Sorry my first answer was a little bitchy. I usually do exactly what vbongard said. Or maybe you can try to talk to him about it, and see if he is willing to try out some new positions and what not. GL!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 8:57 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Skip the foreplay that really arouses him and concentrate on you. After that YOU TAKE TOP!!!
    tsa_momma

Answer by tsa_momma at 8:58 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Well alot of women dont get off having intercorse and some men maybe cant just WAIT for the 45 mins it takes some of us..... just make sure you get it during foreplay and tell him if you didnt ,he cant fix the problem if he isnt aware of it!! If i get off during foreplay I usually always do during intercorse too but if not im screwed (and not in a good way) LOL
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 8:58 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• That happened to me for I don't even know how many years and finally one day I said "do you have any idea how long it's been since I've had an orgasm?" and he was shocked to know it'd been several months. We decided to bring toys into the scene with us, so now I'm very seldom ever left wishing for more. Changing positions helps too and there's some gels to help women be more sensitive (that stuff works too!). Experiment and find what works for you.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:01 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Take "matters into your own hands" during the act. (In other words, stimulate yourself, while you are in the act with him. Not only will you get what you are after, but this might really rev him up as well. It may seem awkward at first but, try not to let that get in the way of your enjoyment. It will get easier. Also, make sure you are getting enough foreplay. Flirt with him and tease him during the day. This will get both of you ready for what's to come.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 9:53 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Guys spent their childhood learning how to ejaculate quickly and it's going to take a lifetime for one to learn how to slow down and prolong the climax. Stop and start techniques often help. But quick fixes often involve the use of a cock ring. It's great for learning how to hold back and prolong the erection. A lot of ladies have given great advice. Toys are wonderful. There are also a few great education sites out there that are worth looking for.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 11:44 PM on Jan. 6, 2009