I had an abnormal period could I be pregnant

I have been feeling sick for about 3 weeks now Im eating more and gaining weight. Im moody I had an abnormal period and Im getting stomach pain But Im on birth control?

brentniea

Asked by brentniea at 9:03 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Did you have sex? If the answer is yes, then well, you could be pregnant. Take a test. How are we supposed to know if you're pregnant?
    kynziesmom

Answer by kynziesmom at 9:04 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• why must you ask such a silly question? if you think you're pregnant..take a test.
    Anonymous

• No need to be rude...
    Anonymous

• Wow, nice responses *note sarcasm* This is by far not the stupidest question I've read yet and I'm only on page three. Tons of girls ask "could i be pregnant?" and then ramble off a bunch of symptoms. Are you rude to them too?? She's prob just asking if we think she should waste the money on testing. They aren't cheap you know and the dollar store ones are cruddy.
    Mindi7806

Answer by Mindi7806 at 12:55 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Ditto to what Mindi said. I answered brentniea's second post already, so I won't duplicate. I just wanted to comment on the pg test expense. They aren't prohibitively expensive, per se, but no one wants to blast 10 bucks against the wall in this economy if they don't have to, do they? Just so you know, the dollar store tests aren't as sensitive as the more expensive ones, but they do work after you've missed your period. Case in point--the one I used just to rule out pregnancy in September '08. I was shocked when it came up positive! LOL

Brentniea, are there any clinics close to you that perform free testing? That's a good option that I've used myself when I wasn't sure and didn't want to spend money unnecessarily
    TexaBamaBaby

Answer by TexaBamaBaby at 10:49 AM on Jan. 7, 2009