Did I do the right thing by throwing out my two pregnant nieces?

They were rude, disrespectful, very flashy towards my husband showoing their breast and lower back bottom. My one niece told me this morning that I make her feel uncomfortable because I won't just let her do what she wants to in my house. I did everything i new how to to accomodate these girls but it just didn't seem to be enough. So I kicked them out. I tried to be differnet by showing them love and compassion, but the more I did that the worst they seemed to get. I put it like this I will leave them in the hands of the Lord.

saintjohnetta

Asked by saintjohnetta at 9:05 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Adult Children (18+)

• Clearly their disrespectful behavior toward you and your husband was unacceptable. I would not tolerate any woman in my home who was acting the way you described toward my husband. My husband comes first, and it is just wrong for him to be put in the position of seeing the breasts and lower back area in a flirting way. Plus, it's your house and your rules. If they want to do whatever they feel like doing, they need to be responsible and have their own place to live. I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers. I do not believe you did anything wrong at all. They are over 18 and not your responsibility.
    FreeHomeBiz

Answer by FreeHomeBiz at 9:16 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Sometimes we have to love from a distance. You have done all you can do. You can not have disrespect in your own home.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 9:12 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I would have done the same thing, as sad as that sounds. You can only do so much, then it is up to them.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 9:15 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• i don't think you did the wrong thing but i hope they're not out on the streets now =\
    Anonymous

• You were right when you are doing someone a favor they shouldnt dissrespect you especilly in your own home!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 9:24 PM on Jan. 6, 2009