has this happened to you?

for the longest time i wanted breast implants cause i think im kinda small I'm a 36 D. my friends all told me im crazy for thinking that. i recently took some pic in a new outfit i got, and after looking at the pics i realized that im actually bigger than i thought...i think i was wearing wrong kind of tops before. my sis in law went shopping with me and she picked out the stuff...

i didnt realize that the clothes made that much difference

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• im a 36c and i want implants but mines cause one of my boobs is bigger and you can notice it big time but yes clothes make a diff
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 9:09 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• D's are big. I want that deal where you life them up so I look like I did when I was 18 :) I think my look small cause of gravity, but with the right bra I see them the way they should look. I'd just like to NOT have to spent an arm and a leg for that great bra that puts my boobs back where they should be!
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 9:10 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• D's are big, but image that you are size A. what would you do if you ware me. i thing about all the times that i want to change from A's to D's.
    fatuma22

Answer by fatuma22 at 9:24 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I think you are big enough. I think I'm huge and I 'm 38D. Breast grow after weight gain and babies so becareful.
    Yve538

Answer by Yve538 at 9:28 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I'm an A. My guy's happy. (and he's a "breast man")! I told him the closest he's getting to big breasts is the chicken I'm cooking for supper. LOL !
    goldstarmom

Answer by goldstarmom at 9:31 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• No, this hasn't happened. Nothing I put on makes me look chesty, because I'm not. Where are the "boob shirts" for women with A cups?

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:53 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I wish I was a 36 D! If you were an A cup then you could worry.
    Anonymous