If you were a boy for a day

Ok so i'm listening to Beyonces if i were a boy so if you were a boy for a day or a little longer do you think you would treat a girl better knowing what you've been through as a girl or would you act like a boy ??

aubrees_mommie

Asked by aubrees_mommie at 9:07 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• absolutely not because i think girls are usually worse than guys. i have 4 brothers.. 3 older.. and there is a total of... 2 girls per brother that has cheated on them. and one of them EVEN had sex with my other brother. doesn't get shaddier then that. anyways. i truely feel bad for guys. (not all though cause of course... some really are DOGS) :)

i guess it is really a two way street
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:10 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• If I was a guy for a day I would definitely get a blow job. I mean shoot, I'd like to see what so great about it. And pee standing up! Don't know why that would be interesting but it is. Oh and sex... Cant forget that... Would I treat a girl different. IDK, if it was that one pretty shy girl, I think I would try and give that "perfect" date... See if I can pull it off.
    Anonymous

• haha If I was a guy for a day I'd treat them the same cuz like PP said I'd want a piece of a$$ to know what's so good about it. I always wondered if it felt better for guys than girls!
    Anonymous

• haha loving the anwsers so far keep'em commin
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 9:22 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I would have crazy sex. flirt and get great blow jobs-all day.
    Yve538

Answer by Yve538 at 9:26 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I would be nice to the girls, but I am a nice girl already, so it would follow me into my boy body. What I would love to do is pee standing up. I'd do some target practice to see how far and what I could hit. That would be a blast.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:52 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• YES.. SOME men just don't know what it's like.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:08 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I would pee standing up!!!
    For sure! I had a friend in high school that wanted to pee standing up. She tried it... it was funny.
    And my cute niece had an accident the other day because she tried to "potty like daddy". So cute!
    adoptivemommy24

Answer by adoptivemommy24 at 11:27 AM on Jan. 7, 2009