I did take two test

Im just wanting advice no need to be rude..

brentniea

Asked by brentniea at 9:17 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if your worried, go to the doctor hon, but birth control CAN mess you up. it is normal. it's not a magic pill ;o) but calll your dr if your worried
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:19 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Hey, I don't know where the rest of your posting is. But, what I will tell you is that you can take 15 tests, and if your HCG levels haven't changed, you will get the same results. I suggest giving it some time to show itself. EIther wait a few days and if you are pregnant your levels may increase to show a pregnancy, go to the doctor and have a blood test that will give you an exact number of HCG level, or wait for a period. Pregnancy is NOT the only reason a woman misses a cycle. I wish you well.
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 10:01 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• My mother always had one period when she first conceived. I had a very light abnormal period once and then spotted for a while even after the pg test was positive. I know one woman who got pregnant once while on birth control pills and once after her husband had a vasectomy. Another friend took the urine test when she was seven months along just for laughs and it came out NEGATIVE! ???

Pregnancy symptoms vary so widely and are mimicked by other issues. Also, the symptoms may be different even for the same woman in different pregnancies. I was sick with my two girls and not with my son--go figure! This stuff is weird, I tell ya! :) To ease your mind, ask your doc for a blood test to find out if you're definitely pg. Good luck to you!
    TexaBamaBaby

Answer by TexaBamaBaby at 10:40 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I think that it is possible for you to be pregnant. What did the tests show? we all know birth control isn't 100% and pregnancy along with tons of others things can make periods abnormal-stress, exercise, recent diet changes, and many more. Whatever the test says I would go by. If neg and you still feel weird in a few days take another or get a blood test and if positive then congrats!!
    Mindi7806

Answer by Mindi7806 at 12:48 AM on Jan. 7, 2009