Ovulation and Pregnancy

Ok girls, I have a question. So I have been going through infertility treatment, had surgury 2 times for severe Endomitriosis (aug 5th and dec 20th), been on several rounds of clomid and this month did clomid and shots together (blah)..and well I can always tell when I ovulate(sore breasts dull cramps..etc) well my question is if I did ovulate and had these symptoms at the begnning of ovulation can you still be pregnant and still cramp and such, right after ovulation.

AmeliaR

Asked by AmeliaR at 9:18 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• A lot of symptons of your period and pregnancy are the same. It is all from hormones and you produce lots of hormones during both pregnancy and before your period. I think anything is possible.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 9:35 PM on Jan. 6, 2009