omg has this happened to anyone else

i was feeding my daughter dinner around six or six thirty ( she is fourteen months) and she just all of a sudden fell asleep mid bite in her high chair. has this happened to anyone else? it was hilarious

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 9:27 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mine has done it into a bowl of ice cream and didn't even wake up, lol! You would think the cold would have woken her up but nope. It was soooo funny! DS did it with a sucker in car once, it was funny cause he would wake up lick and then mid lick fall right back to sleep, lol! So funny!
    MNMom247365

Answer by MNMom247365 at 9:37 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• My DD used to do that ALL the time! lol I thought it was cute.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:28 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• About a year and a half ago I was babysitting a one year old. He was kind of tired but he needed to eat lunch before going down for a nap - so I had him eating in his highchair and I turned to the table to mix up more food for him, when I turned back he was asleep - in the matter of about 20 seconds. It was very cute.
    Anonymous

• All 3 of my kids did this actully my boys 1 and 3 still do from time to time LOL I have a pic of my daughter when is was almost 2 with her head on a slice of pizza at the table sleeping it is sooooo cute!!! yep its funny!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 9:29 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Mason does this all the time. Mostly when he's with my mom because there's too much to do at her house and he has so much fun he refuses to sleep :) LOL he just did this yesterday. its soo funny
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:30 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• LOL I love that. One day we were eating dinner and my daughter (2) just stopped eating and laid her head in her food and fell asleep. It was so fast from eating to sleeping in her food. it was GREAT! We couldn't stop laughing.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 9:30 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Yes! That is one of the best memories ever! Our son did the same thing at a resturant in Saint Louis one visit. I laughed so hard I was crying! Thanks for the memory! LOL
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 9:31 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• my son is 2 and he still does it. Also he will be sitting next to me on the couch and be eating like goldfish and have his hand in the bag and fall asleep. So funny and cute!!
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 9:33 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I went to get a burb rag to clean up my son and he fell asleep forhead first in his oatmeal.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 9:44 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• When I was right out of high school I worked in a day care. We had one of those high chair tables like they use to use on Jon and Kate plus 8. Whenever it was summer and we played in the sprinkler in the playground before lunch the 12-24 month old would be so worn out by the time lunch came that they would all fall asleep in their plates...it was always so cute, we would take pictures of them and give them to the parents as a gift.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 9:59 PM on Jan. 6, 2009