How you make porchshops? lol

lovelymommy101

Asked by lovelymommy101 at 3:03 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Food & Drink

• Awww! I just got it! My two year old say Porchshops too! I put them in the oven with spices and broil them. Yummy...add some potatoes with a little olive oil and roast them. good stuff.
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 3:16 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• porkchops? i mash Ritz Crackers and add a touch of Garlic Powder, Pepper, and dash of Salt...then dip your porkchop in beaten egg and then put them in the cracker mix...put in baking dish and add some butter around them...then cook! they're so damn good! ppl love them!
    Elizabeth1015

Answer by Elizabeth1015 at 4:36 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• hehehe- I LOVE porchshops :) If you like mushrooms, PM for for a GREAT recipe- but an ol stand by is taking salt & pepper, sprinkling on each side, then RUBBING in dijon mustard and if you have it, thyme or oregano- get a skillet nice and hot with a little EVOO and sear each side- do NOT touch the pork chop after you place it on the skillet- it will stick - flip after 4 min- again, just leave it alone for 4 minutes, then finish it off in the oven at 350 for about 15 min- they stay VERY juicy and good that way! The secret- is use your hands to rub in the mustard and seasoning :)
    jessicasea

Answer by jessicasea at 7:30 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Better Homes and Gardens has a recipe for Cranberry porkchops that is sweet and yummy.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 4:57 PM on Jul. 18, 2008