Vaginal Irritation?

I'm 38 weeks and suppose to be induced on Monday, which I'm trying to switch to this Friday... On and off I have had a vaginal irritation, not like itching or anything sore when I wipe, but no smell. Last week they tested me for everything and it came back negative, yesterday I was vaginally checked to check my cervix and the nurse said I had like cheesy like white stuff... has anyone else had this and it's been just normal stuff? I've been tested like three times for infections and it always comes back negaitve, but I'm nervous to deliver when I don't know what going on...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it's not normal but it happens..and yes it happened to me.
    Anonymous

• it sounds like a yeast infection. did you ask them if you can use monistat?
    CASSIDYSHEART

Answer by CASSIDYSHEART at 9:42 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• did u test pos for strap b
    Wyattsmom205

Answer by Wyattsmom205 at 9:58 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I am negative for strep B, and do not have a yeast infection but my labia were irritated and I had just a small amount of "white" ish clinging to my labia... My doctor said just some hydrocortisone cream to sooth the inflammation. Keep in mind there are lots of healthy, normal bacteria that hang out in our vaginas and mouths, sometimes our balance gets off while pregnant. Also, I stopped wearing the new deodorized pads I was wearing and I swear that helped with some of my irritation. Sometimes you can become sensitive to things that wouldn't bother you if you weren't pregnant and I think that was some of my issue.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 10:14 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• the only time I had that was when I had a yeast infection and I didn't even know I had one because it wasnt like people described it but when the cultures came back, I was told that I had a yeast infection I was told to use monistat Also I think you should have your baby on monday. Not that you really care but monday is my birthday and Nicole Richies daughters birthday and Christina Aguilleras son's birthday.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 10:41 PM on Jan. 6, 2009