HELP PLEASE!!

I'm really concern...I'm trying to put my 6 month old daughter to sleep but she keeps crying and all that but her head is cold and sweaty?? it's all nice in warm in her bedroom...so i don't get it? is it from her teething or what?

nicole0709442

Asked by nicole0709442 at 10:01 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Take her temperature.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:02 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• get her to calm down and see where it goes from there that wouldnt be from teething but my son use to do that but about 2 days later he would have a cold.
    Wyattsmom205

Answer by Wyattsmom205 at 10:04 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Try taking her into a room where everything is off, sit down with her and calm yourself down. Just sit there and hold her, do something that you know she finds comforting. Take deep slow breaths. GL
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:07 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Take her temp. Also try swaddeling her, and cooing back. also you may want to offer her some food, cause if she's been crying for a long amount of time, she may be thirsty/hungry from it. When my son gets that way, I check his temp, see if he's drooling alot, or if he's nawing on some thing, to see what is going on with him. Then again, she probably wants to be held and walked around, the movment can help just like riding in a car can.
    Momma_Neko

Answer by Momma_Neko at 10:56 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• get her to calm down.. she is probably overly tired and if she has been crying alot that will bring on a sweat.. my son has sweated before when he has been crying.. and its because he is overly tired.. i have some tips on sleeping in my journal posting.. also take her temp and if its higher than 100.6 rectally, call your Ped.. if its not, then she is probably fine.. but if she is cutting teeth or there are a few moving around in her mouth.. she is just irritated.. i put washcloths in the freezer that have been dipped in water in one corner and he chews on them.. or take her for a ride in the car and see if that will help her calm down.. and relax... good luck Momma
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 11:29 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• thanks everyone for helping me out
    nicole0709442

Answer by nicole0709442 at 6:12 AM on Jan. 7, 2009