orgasm in your sleep?

Sometimes I have really erotic dreams and I wake up from the orgasm I had from it. Does anyone else cum in their sleep?

worriedmommy600

Asked by worriedmommy600 at 3:06 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• I have! Being single I enjoy the feeling and the experience and know that I don't have to cuddle and talk afterwards I can clean up and go back to sleep!
    Jaevan

Answer by Jaevan at 3:11 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• oh I totally do. I read in a magazine that only 4% of women who have sex dreams actually orgasm from them. We are the lucky ones :)!
    LitningBug

Answer by LitningBug at 3:47 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Oh great, not only am I old I'm in the 96% of women who don't have orgasms during sex dreams! That sucks!

Answer by admckenzie at 3:55 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• i have such intense sex dreams that i think im about to O but that's right when i wake up and it sucks big time
    Elizabeth1015

Answer by Elizabeth1015 at 4:34 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• You know, I have orgasms in my sleep even if I don't have a sexual dream. Maybe it's our body's way of releasing some tension.
    Mitsuko_Masaye

Answer by Mitsuko_Masaye at 4:36 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I do so it makes me wonder if the orgasm is totally a mind thing because your not getting touched yet you have one.
    JonahsMom1107

Answer by JonahsMom1107 at 5:53 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I have, but only when I was pregnant. I guess it is really common for pregnant women.
    libbykate

Answer by libbykate at 11:44 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I do too and wonder if I ever talk in my sleep during it. lol
    allord

Answer by allord at 10:15 PM on Jul. 18, 2008