how will i know

how will i know when i have a job that i love?

Momoftwo278

Asked by Momoftwo278 at 10:01 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Money & Work

• When you have more good days than bad days. :-)
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 10:02 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• You will know because you won't dread waking up everyday and having to go there. Besides, when you look for a job, look for one that deals with something you love............it makes it so much easier.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 10:03 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• my father always told me "they don't call it a job for nothing" most jobs aren't meant to be fun... BUT if you are making it okay and don't NEED to find a just any job... then try taking a few tests online to see where your personality etc can match you with a career you will enjoy.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:05 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• When your job makes you feel good about yourself. I think when you leave work feeling content, although exhausted. You like who you are and are proud of yourself after a days work. The right job will make you feel competent and important, no matter what it is. If you scrub toilets all day, but you enjoy it, and you are darn good at it, thats the job for you.
    hw1977

Answer by hw1977 at 10:41 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Girl, you have to do something you love!  Start your own business.  I have some great ideas at www.stuffformoms.info.  I even have links back to my own businesses that I run.  Check it out and if you have any questions, let me know.

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:48 PM on Jan. 6, 2009