7 Month olds!!!

Hey, I am a proud mother of a 7 month old and I was wanting to know what other 7 month old are doing, saying, and learning!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter is 7 months old too. She can sit up be herself, just not for very long. She doesn't really talk much either. She's a screamer. She screams when she's playing, when she's hungry, or whenever she feels like it. Of course, they all sound different, when she is playing and screaming it is the cutest thing in the world. But when she's hungry its awful. If you want to send me a message thats fine. I have been looking for someone to talk to that has a baby about the same age as my Lillian.
    theosgirl45

Answer by theosgirl45 at 10:33 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• My daughter is seven months old.. She enjoys pulling herself up on everything.. She hasn't started scooting along the couch yet, but I'm sure that isn't far off.. She crawls like a champ, and likes to open cabinets.. Her newest interest, though, has been chasing our cats around the house! What is your little one doing?
    bethanderson07

Answer by bethanderson07 at 11:17 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• my 7 month old son is rolling over trying oh so very hard to crawl, but no luck yet.......He likes to bang things, his training sippy cup on the highchair his toys in the floor...He is still absolutly fasinated with his feet, he will kinda sit but still needs some support, loves to grab the dogs as they run by and get a handful of hair, he has 2 bottom teeth and loves to bite anything or anyone, he found his private area his little manhood.. he babbles alot, still doesnt sleep for very long during the day but about 4 to 5 hours at night daiper then back to sleep for another 3 hours or so....eating stage 2 foods, he can push himself backwards in the walker! he puts his arms up in the air when he wants to be picked up,
    franklynnsmom

Answer by franklynnsmom at 11:49 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• the pp sounds like my ds! he sits on his own w/o a problem, rolls over and tries to sit himself up from a laying position. he bangs on everything all of the time... with blocks, bottles, pacis whatever he can find. either that or chews on it cuz the poor baby is teething. he plays with his feet and pulls my hair 24/7. he talks and laughs a lot. loves his jumperoo and baby einstein. eats stage 2 foods, just self weaned and ffs, and LOVES biter biscuits. he laughs A LOT [especially at daddy] and says mamamama. he tries to sign bottle and mama. he loves the bath, and more than anything loves to be outside
    juliegorham

Answer by juliegorham at 2:15 AM on Jan. 7, 2009