I am so tired of this.

I am 38wks pregnant. Have been having contractions sence thursday they are 10min for a couple hours then 5min for a couple hours then 3min for a couple hours then back up to 10min again. My Drs. keep sending me home from te hospital because I am not dilating. But I dont with my other 2 kids I never got past 3cm and I know every pregnancy is different but not for me in that way. I am currently at 2cm. And in pain but they wont do my c-section early. I only have til Jan 13th. SO today when I went to the Dr for me appt she gave me loratabs to take when I went to sleep to help me sleep. I didnt really want them to take her early I just want the contractions and pain to stop. Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• wait it out. take a bath, take some tylenol, and relax. you control your labor. try envisioning yourself dialating, and opening up. it could help.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 10:44 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• try meditation words to keep your brain busy and keep breathing long slow breaths out at the second a contraction starts. When I'm stressed before I take anything I just keep repeating a certain word to myself and keeping it up for about fifteen minutes really relaxes me. is there a white noise - sound of the ocean or rain you can play to ease yourself too?
    Anonymous