Can any one tell me about Kingdom Hearts Re; Chain of memories

I am a big KH fan. DH just called and said there was a new game. Does any one know if this new game is the same as KHII?

moma_nina

Asked by moma_nina at 10:32 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Entertainment

• It's not new really, it was just the Nintendo DS version of the game. It's story line is in between the times of 1 & 2.
    Anonymous

• OMG! Another Kingdom Hearts fan!!! I am in love with that game. I have all three parts on ps2. I beat the first two but the third is a lot different. The Final Fantasy side of the game is showing more now. You have to use hit cards to fight and keep up with the different values in order to use magic. The point is to help Sora regain his memories by playing through the sequences of part one and two. It is way more complicated than I expected. My son will not play it at all. I'm going to finish it because I don't want to let Sora down :) but I really don't want to. I just started the game so it might get better. It's just akward I guess because it's so different.
    majesticchild

Answer by majesticchild at 11:03 PM on Jan. 7, 2009