Hurting???

Why does it hurt everytime me and DH have sex. I mean the pain is like i'm being ripped open. and it burns so bad. we have been together 3 years and it has never been like this. just within the last year or so.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• No clue but you need to see a doctor about that. That is not normal.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 3:14 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• See your doctor.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 3:19 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• My one girlfriend had this same problem and she ended up having a cyst. I had that problem and it was a torn ligament (didn't know you could do that) in my vag from "aggressive sex"! Who knew!?
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:19 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Talk to your Dr. But in the mean time, have you tried using lubrication? Sex can be pretty painful when you're too dry.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 3:25 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Are you on the pill? I had a awful time having sex when I was taking the pill. The gyny had no idea why. It only stopped after I stopped taking it. If your using condoms it could be a latex allergy. Go see your doc, i would look at the birth control method you are using and maybe think about changing it.
    LitningBug

Answer by LitningBug at 3:46 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• i am taking the pill have been for a year now. i know i dont have and allergy to latex. As for lubricants, which ones are better, i have never used one before.
    Anonymous

• It sounds like a herpes outbreak. It feels like very painful almost like chards of glass are going in against your skin.
    Anonymous

• I use astroglide lub. It's water soluble. I have uterine fibroids which can cause pain. I also have a cyst on my ovary which hurts but it's more of a throb and nausea. I'm not sure about PID (pelvic inflamatory disease). I know you don't want to hear this but have you done a search online for symptoms of STDs? It could be something simple but I'd still call the doctor.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:53 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• it doesnt feel like that....it burns and feels like a dry tampon being pulled out. as for the pain it there is alot of pressure when he thrushes (almost like my bladder).
    Anonymous

• Time to call the gyno. Good luck.
    CoolBeans

Answer by CoolBeans at 4:06 PM on Jul. 16, 2008