is no pregnancy symptoms normal

I had my second IUI on December 15. I had a chem pregnancy with my first IUI. On Dec. 30 I tested positive and my Beta # was 220 (whatever that means) They scheduled me for an ultrasound this Friday. I am excited but scared too. I am not having any pregnancy symptoms yet. Is this normal? I'm glad I'm not naseaus and all like I have been in the past but that's what has me curious. I try to think positive thinking since it's not been like the past ones that maybe I will carry this one to term. Also, has anyone had BW done for progesterone when they are on the suppositories?

kclough

Asked by kclough at 10:43 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Just hang in there till friday! My friend had invitro and she didnt get any symptoms till she was 4 or 5 weeks along. Congrats and I hope this one works out!
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:48 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I know several women who didn't feel pregnant at all until they were several months along, so it's perfectly normal. I'm jealous, though! I started feeling pregnant super-early both times! Good luck, and I hope that all goes well at your ultrasound!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 10:59 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I am nine months pregnant and I have not felt and "pregnancy symptoms". It has been a blessing.
    Jadyn09

Answer by Jadyn09 at 11:01 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• My second child I had no symptoms of pregnancy except for a missed period. Count no symptoms as a blessing girl. My first pregnancy I was sick all the darn time for the first four months the toilet was my bestest friend. My third, fourth and fifth babies no symtoms either except for a missed period. My husband had the morning sickness with my last baby ha ha ha !
    Angie32Red

Answer by Angie32Red at 12:24 AM on Jan. 7, 2009