can you lay on your stomach at 13 weeks pregnant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes
    Anonymous

• It is fine to lay on your stomach until it becomes uncomfortable.
    Anonymous

• your body will usually tell you when you cant lay on your stomach or back, if things hurt or start to feel tinglely or weird then its your body's way of telling you to move, otherwise you should be good til you start to feel this way.
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 10:47 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• yeah you can lay on your stomach as far as you can until it is uncomfortable for you. lay however youd like to lay
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 10:48 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• yep, laying on your tummy doesn't hurt the baby but it will gwet uncomfy for u.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:48 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• many people say you are not supposed to, but im already 20 weeks and my body told me as i got unconfortable by doing it so, so you can probably figure out to the point where you feel comfortable! congratulations on you baby!
    maryfer

Answer by maryfer at 10:48 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Yup, I think around 16 weeks your suppose to try to lay on your side but lay whatever way works for you.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:51 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I agree--- just lay however is comfortable! Believe me, your body DEFINITELY lets you know!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 10:58 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• You can lay on your stomach as long as you are comfortable. I recommend a body pillow when you get further along and get uncomfortable. My body pillow was a godsend!
    Angie32Red

Answer by Angie32Red at 12:21 AM on Jan. 7, 2009