I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK!!!

I DONT GET MY PERIOD UNTIL THE 13TH OF THIS MONTH,BUT I'VE BEEN FEELING SO SICK,I'VE BEEN SO NAUSEATED THAT IT'S BEEN HARD FOR ME TO EAT,MY BOOBS ARE SO SORE,I'M SO TIRED THAT I COULD SLEEP FOR HOURS,MY NIPPLES ARE TENDER.I WAS CURIOUS THAT I TOOK A PREGNANCY TEST THIS MORNING,IT CAME OUT WITH A VERY LIGHT POSITIVE LINE,IT WAS LIGHT BUT I WAS ABLE TO SEE IT.I'M GONNA TEST AGAIN BUT,COULD IT BE A FALSE POSITIVE?DID ANYONE EVER GOT A POSITIVE TEST DAYS BEFORE THERE PERIOD?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• false positives are possible but rare.Take another test and treat your body like it is pregnant until you find out for sure.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:47 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Sounds to me like you are most likely pregnant.
    Anonymous

• I got a positive result about 6 days before AF was due, a line is a line and they are 99.9% correct, usually if AF does show you had an early miscarraige. I would consider yourself pregnant as well and call your dr.
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 10:49 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• yup, I agree with the anonymous poster...sounds like your going to be a mama. Congrats!
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:49 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• False positives are very rare! Sounds to me like you're pregnant------ Congratulations!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 11:01 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• even if the line was light you probably are. false positive hardley ever happen! congrats!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 11:09 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• i'd wait another day or two take another test if you evn see another faint line, see the dr and get a blood test. my dr's urine test was a neg. and now i've got an amazing 18 month old.
    m4m4

Answer by m4m4 at 11:44 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• You're pregnant girly ! Call your doctor.
    Angie32Red

Answer by Angie32Red at 12:19 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I think you are.. When I had my firsr pg.. I took the First Responds Test it showed one light line and one dark line.. That meant I was pg.. So the next day I took a test at the hospital and it was not wrong.. So you are pg..
    alvasmiles79

Answer by alvasmiles79 at 4:09 PM on Jan. 7, 2009