Have any of you just stopped ttc for a while, or even for good?

I don't think I can take it any more emotionally. I definitely need a break, if not an altogether stop.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• how long have you been trying with no success?
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 10:57 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Yeah, it beaome too emotionally taxing. So I give up and if it happens it happens.
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 10:58 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I'm sorry that u are going thru this.I stopped trying and got preg on my own naturally.I really think sometimes the stress we put our bodies thru effects so much.(hugs) do what you need to do.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:06 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I WAS TOLD BY 2 DIFFERENT DOCS I WOULD NEVER GET PREG.. I GAVE UP AND NOW I HAVE 8 CHILDREN FIRST ADOPTED REST NATURAL..GIVE YOURSELF TIME.
    40yrmom

Answer by 40yrmom at 11:20 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• thats how I got preggo with my first.
    zackkatiejames

Answer by zackkatiejames at 12:20 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I got so frustrated that I couldnt get pregnant. I gave up and decided to have fun for a little while. I immediately got pregnant. I think it was because I was not stressing over it or anything. Unfortunately I had a miscarriage. It now has been 7 months since my miscarriage and I am right back to where I am started. I dont want to give up or take a break though. I want to try harder.
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 12:48 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I've been trying on and off for 8 yrs... with three losses.
    Anonymous