i know...i know...its really gross but how can i make it better?

my boobs are gigantic now that i am pregnant (expected) but they are constantly squished together. and even if i take a shower and a few hours later, the moistness in between my boobs makes it smell... like... WEIRD.
i cant take a shower every few hours. what can i do to prevent this? its really embarrassing and i feel stupid asking but im desperate.
thank you. and please dont make fun of me.. im anonymous because it is EMBARRASSING!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• #1 get bras that fit and don't squish them so much, that will help a lot!
    you can also put baby powder where they're getting moist.
    Anonymous

• I had the same problem and I had to put a tissue between them from stickin together and making the smell, also i tried different bras to keep them seperate
    Quintensmom

Answer by Quintensmom at 11:12 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Baby powder or corn starch would help with the moisture.
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 11:12 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• i have, its just that my boobs are so HUGE! they were already a 36 D. now imagine how big they are! even when i dont have a bra on, they are squished like that
    Anonymous

• baby powder/cornstarch is great.You can also buy flushable toilet wipes in the travel packs to thro in your purse so if you are out somewhere you can freshen up whenever.I have learned many tricks as I have had dd breasts since preg 13 yrs ago and now I am preg again and they are out of control lol.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:14 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• sorry meant to type 42DD...geez who knows what they are now lol.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:15 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• okay i dont know why it posted that like 3 times. sorry lol.
    thats a really great idea bearsjen! im going to buy some i dont know why i did not think of that.!! thank you alot!
    Anonymous

• I used Gold Bond medicated cornstarch powder and baby wipes. I cleaned the area every time I used the restroom and sprinkled the powder where I felt irritated. It worked really well. I got it on my thighs too, lol. I only gained 20 pounds and I am a 34DD. It happens to so many of us, but maybe a lot of moms don't talk about it.
    FreeHomeBiz

Answer by FreeHomeBiz at 11:26 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• u make me glad I'm an A!!!
    Anonymous

• i used sports bras. i remember the stinky feeling, it is gross, keeping tissues with you will help too. watch out for that milk, i got huge.
    m4m4

Answer by m4m4 at 11:41 PM on Jan. 6, 2009