Any ideas where to throw a 35th bday surprise party??

My hubby is turning 35 in a few months. I was hoping to throw a surprise party for him... However, it can't be at our home because it's too small, so it would need to be out...yet somewhat inexpensive. Any ideas, girls? Thank you!!

GabriellasMom19

Asked by GabriellasMom19 at 11:12 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Civics Center? or if he's a kid at heart, Chucky Cheese? I'd love to go there, with or without the kids but if your friends all have kids that'd be great entertainment for the kids too. Who doesn't like pizza and games. Lots of resteraunts will let you book a large party room too and then you don't have to worry about clean up.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:26 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• check out this place... http://www.localcatering.com/index.asp it has both services and lists of places to have events at.. or try your local fire dept... or bingo hall. Even a Scouts house rents for events (they just don't allow booze).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:36 AM on Jan. 7, 2009