Love?

How long were you with your SO before you fell in love? And does anyone believe in love at first site?

KlieneMutter

Asked by KlieneMutter at 11:18 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I fell in love with my husband on our first date. We knew each other about a month before we started dating.

That was 12 yrs & 4 kids ago.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 11:31 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Dont really believe in love at first sight.
    My DH drove me up the wall at first cuz I wasnt sure if he was interested or not. One minute he was and the next he was blowing me off...got frustrating LOL.

We were officially dating for about a week, maybe 2, when we said we loved each other. True then and now.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 12:03 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I knew I loved him after spending just a couple hours with him. We have been together since the first time we met. We are going on year 7 together.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 12:13 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• i met him at 11:43 pm on on July 11th2007....i fell in love with him 11:44 pm July 11th 2007....i do believe in love at first sight because thatshow i feel about him...i was instantly in love with him...he completes me...i forgot to add we were married on August 27th 2007...yep 6 weeks and 2 days after we met lol....

krazi_beautyful

Answer by krazi_beautyful at 12:15 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• My husband stalked me and I'm pretty sure brainwashed me into loving him...JUST KIDDING!...about the brainwashing part. He was a persistent guy with the most amazing personality and only a very lame women could resist falling in love with him. I'm very lucky!
    And obviously we are both dorks. (but still in LOVE!)
    kamsmw

Answer by kamsmw at 12:18 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I HATED my Dh when I 1st met him. He was a military policeman & would bring Prisoners into the emer room of the hospital I was stationed at. Then we"met" at the Enlisted Club on his base a few months later. We talked and danced but didn't realize who we were. The next time he came into my E.R. and we realized it was SO funny seeing our faces. One of the other MP's kept saying we were gonna get married...well 7 months later he was right, we did. Now it's been 31 yrs/3 kids./5 grandkids later....I'm gonna kill Wright(the other MP) if I ever see him again!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 2:02 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• i believe in love at first sight.. granted i had the sight before he did... it was weird.. i was attracted to his legs...at the time we worked together at UPS.. he was a driver and i was a loader.. eventually i told him how i felt, and he told me the same.. we were best friends for four years.. all this i had gone thru a marriage, a divorce, countless fertility treatments over the years, and he still was there.. i even moved away and came back and finally admitted to him..... and he returned the same... three weeks later we were a couple and a week after that, we were pregnant..
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 2:04 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I thought I believed in love at first sight, until my friend told me she married a guy she had known for three months.. I was like.. WTH were you thinking!? Yeah, i guess I still believe that you can love someone at first sight, but I definately don't believe in marriage at first sight :)

I'd like to know that i'm going to be picking up his dirty socks for the rest of my life before i commit... >
    xxPaulaxx

Answer by xxPaulaxx at 5:48 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Dont believe in love at first sight... but I do believe there can be an instant connection with someone. Love grows from that point.

I am prepared for the bashing... but, I met my husband on a Friday night, and we were inseperable for the following week. We got so close so quickly, and we knew that we could make something work from that. We were engaged after a week... I wont say we were IN LOVE at that point... but I believe that 2 dedicated people can make a relationship work (obviousely there are instances thats untrue- like abuse, and what not). So we went for it. We are going on 4 years... have adopted 2 kids.. and are very happy with each other. I love him so much. He may not be perfect, but he is perfect for me.
    adoptivemommy24

Answer by adoptivemommy24 at 11:19 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Damn now thats a really good question. After 8 years, I never really thought about it. A few months I guess.
    katskelington

Answer by katskelington at 8:29 PM on Jan. 7, 2009