I JUST FOUND OUT TODAY THAT I'M PREGNANT!!I'M SO EXCITED AND MY HUSBAND DOESNT KNOW IT YET.I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IN WHAT SPECIAL WAY CAN I LET HIM KNOW THAT I AM?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I bought a bib that said "I Love Daddy," wrapped it up and gave it to him. BTW, Congrats!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 11:21 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• wrap up the preg test in christamas paper and give it to him say it was a late xmas present
    carolinagirl820

Answer by carolinagirl820 at 11:21 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Congrats! Do you have any other children? If so, make them a shirt that says, "I'm gonna be a big sister/brother" and tell them to go sit on daddys lap and see how long it takes for him to notice the shirt.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 11:27 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• HOW EXCITING!!!!! Congratulations mommy!!! I dunno, how about just going to bed with the new daddy and as he's about to fall asleep just cuddle in and whisper your news in his ear? having sex when knewly pregnant is very exiciting!!
    Anonymous

• i didnt do anything exciting i'm such a doofus. anything that says baby on it or say you thought of a new resolution this year...to be a mommy again...that sounds corny but the corny ones are the best imo.
    m4m4

Answer by m4m4 at 11:45 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• fill a baby bottle with his favorite candy or sugar babies and give it to him as a gift. if you have another child i like southern charms idea
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 12:08 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• buy baby boots and hang them from the miror in your car, or a rattle and wrap it up as a gift or something. Grats mama!!!
    russian-mommy

Answer by russian-mommy at 12:09 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I always wrap the postive pregnant test.This last (baby #5) he asked me if I what it meant!!! All I could say was honey...why would I wrap a negative PT!!LOL
    ArmyWife041408

Answer by ArmyWife041408 at 2:41 AM on Jan. 7, 2009