Do you miss being pregnant?

Do any of you Mommys, like me, who know they are completely done having babies, ever miss being pregnant? For all of the physical discomforts, lack of sleep, morning sickness, ob/gyn visits, blood work, labor & delivery, etc, I still miss it so much! To all of you Mommys going through pregnancy right now, enjoy it because you'll miss it when it's over (well, someday)!

Mishelly728

Asked by Mishelly728 at 11:19 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am 48 and my last baby was 11 years ago. I still wish I could get pregnant, give birth and have that infant to watch grow! I loved being pregnant. Those hormones were good to me. Now, the next generation is having children and I am so excited for them (and a little envious). My husband reminds me that the kids have to grow up to get grandchildren. I have heard they are fun!
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 8:24 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Even though its only been 8 months since my last I think Im done (at least thats what I say now) but I think I'll always miss being pg.
    mom2four25

Answer by mom2four25 at 11:27 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• OH LORD NO. I hate being pregnant with a passion. I will be relieved when this pregnancy is over. I don't want anymore natural children SIMPLY because I hate being pregnant so much. I will be adopting after this. I hate the weight gain, I hate the touching, I hate the discomfort, I hate feeling the kicks, I hate leaking out of my boobs and vag. I literally feel like a science experiment. I like the end result, but no...I'm good on ever doing this again.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 11:30 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• My first pregnancy was wonderful - I had a girl, and I guess the extra hormones in my system really made me happy - glowing. As the Chinese say "I had happiness in me". It felt great. But my second pregnancy - a boy - I had already gained weight and got really huge, so I was tired, I didn't have the same feeling as the first. It really dragged.
    So yeah, I miss that, it's sad that I'm done with that (my youngest is 10). But if my second pregnancy had been like my first, I probably would have had 6 kids!
    shellbyrne

Answer by shellbyrne at 11:33 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I've got three kids. Crying babies affected me catching my breath and hormones till my third was born. At the beginning of my third pregnancy my ears were like on high alert or something even more so than ever before for some reason. After that baby i knew I was done just because of the responsibility of 3 kids. I just felt as much as I loved pregnancy and babies it was right for me to have more kids just to deal with my maternal instinct. It's nice now to be around babies and say been there done that do no more.
    Anonymous

• I miss it very much i would do it over and over agian if i could
    stayathomemama3

Answer by stayathomemama3 at 11:44 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• For the love of God no! I love my children and all of the swollen feet, hemroids, acne, stretch marked parts of my body were worth having them but it made me wish I could just get pregnant one night and have the baby the next morning. Ahh, in a perfect world:)

micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 12:01 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Actually no. I think about it every so often and realize each time...I just dont. My family is complete and my whole self knows it.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 12:07 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Yes! I loved being pregnant and would give anything to have another baby!
    kamsmw

Answer by kamsmw at 12:13 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I missed it and now I'm pregnant again. My children will be 18 months apart.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 12:18 AM on Jan. 7, 2009