Teething

My son is 2 months old and he is starting to teeth already...is this normal and what should I do to help him?

Mom2beX2

Asked by Mom2beX2 at 11:22 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It's a little on the early side, but all babies are different. My baby didn't get his first teeth until he was 6 months old, my cousin's baby got his at 3 months. My friend's baby was over a year before she got her first teeth. We loooove Highland's Teething Tablets. They are homeopathic and work magic! Don't use BabyOrajel though. Not only does it taste nasty, but it actually toughens the gums making it harder (and take longer) for teeth to pop through. Good luck

PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 11:27 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• It is normal and you can give him teething rings, the app dose of tylenol, teething tablets, freeze a rag and let him chew on it. But just becaues he is teething doesnt mean you will see a tooth soon! My daughter has been teething since she was 3 months and now 8 and it just now ready to come through! Good luck!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 11:28 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Teething tablets are heaven sent!!!
    Madilynsmommy27

Answer by Madilynsmommy27 at 12:36 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I believe I'm going through the same thing. They are growing up TOO fast.
    greeneyedfae

Answer by greeneyedfae at 6:14 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Some babies have been known to be BORN with teeth! They can start the teething process, but it doesn't mean they're cutting teeth yet. I'd get a doc's opinion!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Jan. 7, 2009