c serian pain?...

Almost 5 months ago i had my second c section (girl, 1st boy :)) and now after all this time I am having some unusual pain beneath the line. I know the outside has healed but how about the inside? How long does it takes to fully heal? Now, is this pain normal? I didnt experience it with the first. It usualy hurts when I lay tummy down, get up from the bed, and cary some thing heavy or just push in. what could this be??

lasisterd

Asked by lasisterd at 11:36 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Health

• I have had three c sections ( i just had my third 6 months ago) and it seems to me the pain gets worse with each one . Its not unbareable but ints not pleasnt either. Mine hurts when i move wrong sometime lay down on my tummy getting up and stuff like that to. But it gets better over time. If it dosent for your i would go to your dr. and have them check it out . But i think thats probley normal at least it is for me. I hope that helps
    stayathomemama3

Answer by stayathomemama3 at 11:42 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I don't have any pain, but my 7 yr-old c-section scar is ITCHY all of the time, and it hurts to itch it!
    Anonymous

• I had my daughter thirteen months ago and I still get a numb or painful sensation. I can run my finger across the incision and really have no sensation either. My mother had a c-section with me, and says it is still that way with her after twenty seven years. I know that is probably not what you wanted to hear, it sucks!
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 1:47 AM on Jan. 7, 2009