Naked tot

Ok so i have a 2 year old that will not wear her clothes she gets up when her daddy gets in from work at 7 am and hes just turned on the heat so its still cold then she gets cold feet and jumps in bed with me how can i get her to wear clothes?

aubrees_mommie

Asked by aubrees_mommie at 11:45 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You can't, lol. It's just a phase and she'll soon enough outgrow it. My 18 month old will take his pants off and throw them at me. My solution is to put on the footed pajamas that button over the zipper. That way he cannot take them off. Good luck:)
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 11:51 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Im not sure its a phase its lasted umm since birth shes never liked clothes
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 11:52 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• My almost 2 yeard old is the same way. She never keeps her clothes on. She is always running around naked. So I let her run around without them. A cut the feet out of a footed pajama of hers so that way I could put it on backwards where she could not unzip it so she wont take off her diaper and pee the bed lol. The little button over it does the trick for awhile but the older they get, they learn to unzip it lol
    Morgan.

Answer by Morgan. at 12:03 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Why bother?
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 1:49 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• haha my son is the same way but only sometimes. other times he hates not having any clothes on. the other day i put him in one of those onsies you know with the feet and when he got up from his nap he had taken it off. LOL he is 2. My son has a robe and slippers that he loves try something like that.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 9:08 AM on Jan. 7, 2009