what could it be??

ok ladies im totaly freaked out!! i have noticed i have a bump on my left breast....when i dont wear a bra the bump hurts.if i recall i dint have that bump before getting pregnant.im currently turned six weeks pregnant today.both my breast are so sore and have gotten pretty big.have any of you ladies ever expirinced having a bump on breast during pregnancy..PLEASE HELP....IM FREAKIN OUT!!! THANK YOU FOR READING

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Health

• It is pretty normal, hormones do crazy things. Doctor told me that I could expect that, and I did get it. Never hurts to ask the doc though if you are not sure.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 12:05 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• It could be caused from a calcium deposit, and are nothing to freak out about. Trust me your breast are going to go through some major changes in the next few months, but its all normal. If you are really worried about it, talk to your dr.
    Madilynsmommy27

Answer by Madilynsmommy27 at 12:43 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• It is most likely a plugged gland. as the breasts have a major overhaul when you get pregnant. It could also be a cyst which is normal also. The painful breasts is normal too. Mine were so painful i couldn't touch them. Painful breasts are one of the first signs of pregnancy. Aww the joys of pregnancy. Keep in mind it is all temporary. You Take Care Mum, all will be fine.
    decafsis

Answer by decafsis at 4:26 PM on Jan. 8, 2009