Is anyone else two year obsessed with taking a bath?

we are going on bath # 2 today. his favorite thing is hot wheels loves them. especially if they are in the tub. i am lucky are place is kinda small i can sit in the bathroom with the laptop and just let him play until he wants to get out of the bath. his max bath time is an hour and half.

MamaMcGovern

Asked by MamaMcGovern at 11:51 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Haha aww thats so cute! My daughter who will be 2 in april LOVES bath time! She always leads me to the bathrooma nd crys when I don't give her a 3rd one lol. She would stay in there for hours if I let her!
    Morgan.

Answer by Morgan. at 12:00 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• my daughter is 15 months and when she hear bathroom tub ran water first thing she know is bath time.
    i think every kids is different..

haha hour and half his/ her feet must be wrinkles and hands my daughter is there for 10 mins in bath she get all wrinkles on the feet..

mommytobe24

Answer by mommytobe24 at 12:00 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I have a 3 year old and a 4 year old and they are the same way . they love to take tubbys they would stay in the tub for ever if i let them they dont even care if the water gets cold they dont want to get out .
    stayathomemama3

Answer by stayathomemama3 at 12:01 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• ps it doesnt matter if the water is ice cold he still goes about playing.
    MamaMcGovern

Answer by MamaMcGovern at 12:14 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• mine too lol. all she does it play in the tub, all the time. she gets in and out by herself so when she's done, she runs around nakey and will go back in the tub a few min later haha. it's cute.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 12:19 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• My daughter loves bath time too, would probably take one everyday but I have to limit them because she dries out. Poor thing is going to be bummed though when she sees where we are living next, no bathtub at all. Pooh.
    simplyjaneen

Answer by simplyjaneen at 12:25 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• MY SON IS GOING TO BE 3 IN FEB. HE LOVES TAKING BATHS, HE WANTS TO TAKE UP TO 3 OR 4 A DAY, DEPENING ON HIS MOOD! HE HAS TO HAVE HIS CARS AND MAINLY HIS BUBBLE BATH ( WHICH HE LIKES TO PUT BUBBLES ON HIS CHIN AND HE WILL HAHA ME GOT A BEARD! HE LOVES BEING IN THE TUB.... NO HARM IN IT I DONT GUESS...
    ashley205

Answer by ashley205 at 12:41 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• My daughter is 14 months old and if she hears the water running she heads down the hallway. Even if the water is running for me to shower she cries if it's not for her to take a bath. She LOVES bath time. It's better for them to be obsessed with bath time than to hate it.
    laylasmom1112

Answer by laylasmom1112 at 8:15 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• my son is 2 and he loves bathtime. He got this cars thing for christmas. It looks like a toolbelt and has tools for the bathtub sometimes I dont think I will ever get him out. LOL
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 9:04 AM on Jan. 7, 2009