relocation?

okay so were thinking about... moving to nevada whats the best way to do it?

from cali.. bcuz everyone knows how expensive it is out here and theirs no jobs..

good idea or bad?/

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 11:57 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Travel

• I heard from the news that Las Vegas is hiring 12,000 employees.
    BloomingJen

Answer by BloomingJen at 1:21 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• 12,000?? wow.. where did you hear that?? \

were thinkig of reno.... or sparks the out skirts
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 3:24 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Sparks is nice. I like California way more, so Nevada wouldn't be an option for me.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 5:23 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I would never consider relocating somewhere without having a job lined up first. See where you can get a job and then move there. You could choose to apply for jobs in Reno, Sparks, and LV and see what turns up and let that guide your decision.
    evwsquared

Answer by evwsquared at 7:20 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Please don't move without having a job lined up. We moved to Phoenix, AZ 3 years ago and didn't have jobs lined up. It took us almost 6 months for both of us to find jobs. Thank God we had a stash fund to live off of.
    JD08

Answer by JD08 at 7:55 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• yeah well my SO already has some interviews set up. so yeah job is one thing then home.. hehe.

i hate california.. i myself dont think that we can make it out here. i think its too hard!

theirs not many jobs. and if they are then they dont pay enough. we live in southern cali. like in the antelope valley so theirs no jobs here you would have to travel to like the san fernando valley and you cant move down their because rent is so much more expensive.. you kno? uhhg i dontk now..
    i think we need a change of senerie... for us to do better!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 3:31 PM on Jan. 10, 2009