WHAT WAS THE WORSTEST SYMPTOMS YOU HAD DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• #1 Horrid heart burn 24/7, Never had before pregnancy or since
    #2 Daily charlie horses, Never had before or since
    #3 Nausea 24/7
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 12:13 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Severe pain from complications, nausea 24/7 and vommitting 6 times a day (the entire pregnancy)
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 12:15 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• charlie horses and "morning" sickness. But other then that it was a wonderful pregnancy
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 12:15 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I had morning, afternoon, and evening sickness EVERYDAY from 7 weeks preggo until 39 weeks which is when I had my DD. Not nausea, but actual throwing up all the time! I even threw up during and right after her birth :(
    Mindi7806

Answer by Mindi7806 at 12:29 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• well i had to have a cerclage put in due to my incompetent cervix so the baby wouldnt come early and till i was about 5months pregnant i would get this really bad Pinching down there that hurt so bad and was really irritating other that that constipation ,heartburn the whols nine yards lol but it was all worth it in the end
    Myasmommy13

Answer by Myasmommy13 at 12:54 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• being on bedrest from 18 weeks on ! Definitely a "challenge" not being able to do things and go places...but i just keep reminding myself what comes at the end !
    I dealt w/ horrible nausea this time too....
    JADENMAC

Answer by JADENMAC at 1:58 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Morning sickness(24/7)until wk 13.Now I'm very low on iron and I'm very tired, have shortness of breath and still have nausea!!Baby #5!!
    ArmyWife041408

Answer by ArmyWife041408 at 2:39 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• worstest isnt a word
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 5:06 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I'm 31 wks. and so far, the worst symtpom has been hunger! Seriously, I"ve had no real symptoms, other than feeling the baby move. I was in a really bad mood around weeks 8-10 but I think that was more from not being able to tell people yet and feeling kinda lonely ( we waited until we heard the heartbeat). I have never been a big eater and it is tough trying to control hunger that never goes away, esp. my sugar cravings.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 2:07 PM on Jan. 7, 2009