• In the Spotlight:

he hasn't come home from work...

he needed me to come pick him up and I couldn't get a hold of him all nite.We have been fighting so I know tomorrow he will not care at all that I am preg and worried sick and upset.what would you do...play his game and act like nothing is wrong, or completely ignore him until I can move out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't know your financial situation. If it is possible to move out, go. This probably won't get much better. I played that game for YEARS. But watch out, when you get on your feet and you and the baby are on your own schedule and have your own life, he will be back and needing a place to stay or borrow money. If your not able to leave right away, you may have to play some games. Hey , if you can ignore him and that works, great. I feel for you because I have been there. Calm down and take care of the little one.
    rosiesmom

Answer by rosiesmom at 12:18 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• move out fast.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Get out while you can.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Your pregnant do not play games. Honor yourself by honoring that baby in you. Family, friends, through a church someone can probably give you someplace to pull yourself together. Don't be alone be with those who care for you. You matter to cm, I'm sure you matter to friends, family too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Get out if he is that big of an ass then you dont wanna be around him anyhow
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 12:36 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Since youre pregnant, you don't need to be stressing, so i would also leave, but sometime leaving if you really love him can also be stressful, so u need to put u and your abbay 1st and do what you know is best!!
    Edanap1988

Answer by Edanap1988 at 12:38 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• neither... I mean you should move out if you feel that's in the best interest.. but don't play the game, you do need to tell him about the baby. It's not going to be easy being a single mom, but it will be worse if you go on being with someone like that just because you have a kid together. Either way good luck.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:26 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I THINK YOU SHOULD DO THE SAME LEAVE AND HAVE HIM THINKING WHERE YOU ARE IS GONNA GET TO HIM BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I WENT THROUGH HELL WHEN I WAS PREGNATE AND YOU MIGHT FEEL BAD OR WHATEVER BUT AFTER YOU HAVE THE BABY IS GONNA GET BETTER REMEMBER KARMA IS A BITCH
    LOVE88

Answer by LOVE88 at 12:58 PM on Jan. 7, 2009