breaking hair

i diet my hair a couple of times almost every week and now my hair is all broken,and dry i want to know if there is any solution or recepe homemade or cheap cremes that i could buy thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• you need to trim off the broken ends first off, or else they will just keep breaking shorter. Then start using a hot oil treatment twice a week, you can buy them at walmart of just use EV olive Oil. Also what really helps is using a good weekly conditioner. Then get you a good hair masque. Garnier Fructis makes a great one thats only about $3. is in a little round green container, but it adds alot of moisture and helps alot. You only have to use it about twice a week. And if you really want to do more, there are these little split end capsules you can buy that is some oils and stuff that you rub into the ends of the hair and it helps to mend the broken ends. Good luck.
    sarahdalenej

Answer by sarahdalenej at 12:24 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• stop dying you hair first of all. then try a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. use that daily. then use extra conditioner every two days. or you can even jsut wash your hair with just shampoo and not condition it till the next tiem you wash yoru hair. it works on me. and pantene moisture renual really helpd. i also tried back to basic. its not cheap but it helped
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 12:31 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• i also have naturally curly hair - go to ouidad.com and get yourself some free samples...you will love them. i honestly get my hair cut there once a year.....it's all about the cut. i also only wash my hair with shampoo about twice a week....7 days a week i wet it with rinse out conditioner and spray with leave in conditioner. sounds gross but it works for us curly heads.....
    aruba3

Answer by aruba3 at 7:16 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• aruba3. i think you answered the wrong question. lol
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:49 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• You can always buy something like an oil serum but if you are dieting then I would suggest you to purchase something to add to your diet intake. Go out & get you some Flax oil. All you have to take is 1 tbl. spoon. They also have them in capsules but I suggest the oil. This is good for your diet, hair & nails.
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 9:08 PM on Jan. 7, 2009