Is it ok to be bisexual?

Sorry I accidentally closed the first one!

prettymommyap07

Asked by prettymommyap07 at 12:18 AM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ok, I'll answer it again! Based on my religious beliefs, I would say, "no, it's not okay."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I say go for it. If its what makes someone happy then who am I to judge? I wouldnt want someone judging me for loving a man. LOVE IS LOVE and it shouldnt matter.
    Morgan.

Answer by Morgan. at 12:25 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I'm not bisexual, but I don't think there is anything wrong with it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I think its wrong and really kind of gross!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• But doesn't it seem that bisexuality, even moreso than homosexuality, is usually more about the sex and not so much about the love?
    Anonymous

• Not as long as it's with me!! lol j/k, to each their own and all that jazz
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I only ask because I notice so many people are ostricized for it. I am openly bisexual, and wonder why some of you anons are so revolted by it. I can understand religious beliefs, but to just say it gross? Why? And I love how you are anonymous. Are you that afraid to say your opinion and people know who you are? Maybe theres something to that.
    prettymommyap07

Answer by prettymommyap07 at 12:31 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I dont need you sending me hate mail, that is whay i am anonymous. Plus I am religious and so that is why I think its wrong. But my personal opinion is its just nasty. Sorry that you dont agree with me but I am stating how I feel.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• In whose eyes? Do you want someone to tell you yes... because that sure is not going to happen on my end. In my mind, the only reason someone is a bi-sexual is because they are not satisfied or bored with their lives. In my mind, that ranks you right there with an animal. Because they can't control themselves.. that is what you are talking about. I think I would have more respect of a homosexual, in all honesty.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I see nothing wrong with it.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 12:38 AM on Jan. 7, 2009