Why is he making me cringe?

So my db and i have been together for 5 months or so now, and things have gone pretty well this far! I mean only one serious fight thats it! But the last 3 days I have made up excuses as to why I cannot have sex with him! Until tonight, when I more or less told him hurry up get it done so I can move on with my evening! And when he was trying to kiss me it was repulsive, and I didnt even want him to touch me!? Has this happened to anyone else? Why am I feeling this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• It's a hormonal thing. Don't act on it. It will be gone by the end of the week.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I know sometimes when i'm about to start my menstrual cycle, my childs father is the ugliest person in the world to me, I know i love him any other time, but i guess woman go through things like that if they've been around someone for a while
    Edanap1988

Answer by Edanap1988 at 12:46 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• you are probably not in love with him. Right now at this very moment, my bf is eating and he is such a LOUD annoying eater I want to strangle him!!!!! I am not in love with him, though, and I know that is why everything he does makes me cringe.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 12:49 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• yeah maybe you arent in love with him, but it could also be hormonal, give it a couple weeks
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:54 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I use to have that happen all the time.. mostly I think I found things attractive about him to begin with, but as I got to know them better, i seen other things that I didn't like, and ended with a lack of desire to have sex... which made me realize... he's just not the guy for me. I would just nip the relationship in the butt now before it gets too involved.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:15 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• This happens to me sometimes. I love my SO, but some things he does just makes me think ECK. There was actually a period where I wouldn't kiss him for a while. I got over it, and we are still happy together going on 3 years. I think I just hit a point in our relationship where I was discovering these things he does and wondering if I could really put up with them for the rest of my life. Well, I discovered that I can :) Good luck!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 1:19 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• It may not be that your no longer in love with him, your relationship is fairly new. There are times when I have had a stressful week, and I come home after being annoyed by someone or something and my husband puts the icing on the cake by doing or saying something stupid just to put it over the edge. When your in this rut, take a breather and for goodness sake don't just lay there and have him hurry up and get it over with sex..that's worse and that can start a whole other "What's wrong with me" issue.. Tell him how your feeling, maybe you need a break and go out on a date and start the fire up again..Sometimes we get in that confort zone and need to remember what it was that caught your eye about the person your with in the first place..And if you tried and all else fails, then maybe the relationship has run it's course..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• what did he to that caused you to be resentful? does he have any nasty habit that you hate?
    KaydensMom99

Answer by KaydensMom99 at 9:50 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Kaydensmom:
    No nothing really, just being him. But he just made me cringe like I didnt want hiim to touch me or be near me! I dont know what it is!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Jan. 7, 2009