How to drop weight

DH and I are in a health kick. But I have hit a wall. I know I'm retaining water wieght and all that. SO my question is what can I do or take to get rid of the water weight, and detox my body. And I know a lot of things aren't healthy but at this point i don;t care I have been dieting for 3 years and have been at 176 for that long. I need to do something. So ANY suggestions will help.

EarthMama05

Asked by EarthMama05 at 12:52 AM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• to avoid water weight, limit salt! no adding salt to food and don't eat things high in salt.
    get you some diurex pills to lose the already retained water.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Don't know about water weight. I can be lieing but I though there was a pill that you can take to help it. I have dropped 5 pound in 3 weeks buy just cutting my cals to 1200 a day (HARD as hell btw, but can be done) and walking on a tread mill. Not running but walking. It's worked for me.
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 12:56 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• It's expensive but try isagenix...my best friend lost 29 lbs in 45 days with it...I just ordered it, let you know what I think after a few weeks!
    megmckn

Answer by megmckn at 1:02 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I eat chocolate and lose about 1 lb a day every day for the last week. It's a new product...organic chocolate works. Pm me if you want more info!
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 1:34 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• The only real way to lose weight is to burn more calories than you take in. I know you know this and this is obvious, but that is what you need to do to lose the weight and keep it off. Its a lifestyle change-a pill or chocolate might work in the short run, but if you want to do this right and keep the weight off just make that lifestyle change. Stay strong you can do it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• reduce sodium and drink lots of water ~
    mommy010605

Answer by mommy010605 at 12:58 PM on Jan. 7, 2009