I need help NOW!!! TMI I think Im gonna cry!! :'(

Okay so I think Im going to kill someone if you guys tell me this is true! Can you get a STD if someone used your razor and they had a STD??? My friend used to live with me not too long ago and I know she had a STD. I was not aware that she was using my shavor. Well now I have these bumps all over my cooch. Sorry TMI. Anyways it could be razor burn but I have had these for 3 days!! Im seriously thinking about killing her if this is true!! I think Im going to cry!! :'(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• LMAO it totally amazes me what urban legends people will fall for :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• What do you mean?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• http://en.allexperts.com/q/Venereal-Diseases-2106/2008/4/scared-1.htm
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 1:31 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I'm pretty sure the only way that could happen was if she cut herself, got blood on the razor, then you used it right after and cut yourself. It is probably just razor burn. If it doesn't go away in a couple of days or gets worse call your doctor.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 1:31 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• well my mom told me not to use my brothers razor becuase yea well hurts to say hes hiv positive..
    but i also get those bumps withmyown razor,i think you get those if you used it on 2 different places,like using it for your legs and underarms,or underarms and girl place down their
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 1:31 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• and yea,only if she cut herself and had blood on their
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 1:32 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I always wash mine off before I use it. And the last razor I used was a brand new one. But it was a mens one. So could that of made me have bumps? My SO just bought a brand new pack of razors and I didnt have any so I used one of his new ones.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• You can get those if someone uses your razor or you shave two different types of hair, thats why your not supposed to share with DH or SO. Your fine, but if your that worried call the doctor
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 1:41 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Oh I DO NOT share with ANYONE. I used my SO's new one that he had never used. My friend just decided it would be okay to use mine. I found out she was using mine because she didnt have a razor so I asked her how she was shaving and she said she was using mine. I am so glad that she moved out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Ugh, sharing razors is the grossest thing ever. You can catch any number of bacterias/viruses that way. I don't know what to tell you, but that sure is a bummer.
    beforeyoureyes

Answer by beforeyoureyes at 5:38 AM on Jan. 7, 2009