im sure its normal but i just wanted to know

so my sides and back are hurting really bad
today i went to my child birthing class and the chairs they had were like really unconfable (sp?)
so is this just normal pregnancy pains or do u think it was cuz of the chairs
it hurts really bad when i lay down and sit up or move its getting to the point where i cant really do anything

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 1:50 AM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• o ya im 33 weeks
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 1:51 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• yah, that's normal...especially since ur so far along...hang in there, hun-ur in the home stretch !! Just try and take it easy and stay off ur feet whenever possible....
    JADENMAC

Answer by JADENMAC at 2:00 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Very normal, I remember it seriously felt like I had a bowling ball trying to fall out of my pelvis. The pressure is horrible. I am sorry, you can try a bath? I hope that helps.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 2:03 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Yes that is somewhat normal. By the end of your third trimester most women are often very uncomfortable and in pain. Side and back pain would sound normal too.

I have heard of many women being in pain, crying and begging to be induced, that is not too uncommon.

As long as you are not having contractions, fever, or if the baby has stopped moving then things I am sure are fine.

Hang in there !!! I remember crying in pain with my first son and even going in thinking something was wrong. Just turnre out he was 9 pounds 5 ounces and I am tiny person...so he was just squishing my nerves.
    J9Mommy

Answer by J9Mommy at 2:06 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Were you noticing this discomfort while sitting in the chairs?
    You might try to sit on the floor~ bring/borrow a pillow, maybe a yoga block. It can be much better. And don't feel bad about changing positions often. It would be what feels better~ what is best for you, AND the other moms would breathe a sigh of relief, glad that finally SOMEONE is doing it, now they can, too! ;-P

If ANYone will understand it's that group. And this is a great place to start exercising your "Mommy Needs." Do what you need to do to get through. ;-D
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 4:02 AM on Jan. 7, 2009