Make her stop moving!!!

I had a c-sec a yr agoand am now almost 39wks pregnant. My daughter will NOT stop moving and it feels like every move she makes is tearing my incision(SP?).
It hurts SO bad I can take it. I am crying and it dont matter how I lay or sit or walk around SHE WONT STOP. Help!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'd call the doctor about the pains... pregnancy so quickly after a c-section can cause a ruptured uterus at the incision... I'd call just to be safe!

you could take benedryl though, it's what my doctors always told me to take to make baby quit moving so I could get some sleep.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I would actually go to the hospital. If it feels like she is tearing you than most likely she is. And to prevent and further damage you should go. They might even take her tonight if you do that :)
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 2:09 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Sounds like a soccer baby! HA HA!
    Try playing music that is soothing and will help her relax. At 39weeks, she can definitely hear the music from inside the womb. Back when I was having kids,(mine were all c-section too).I played the stereo, mostly lullaby music, or just something soothing and put the headset on your tummy. I couldn't carry a tune,so that's why I used the stereo. And it worked. Hope this was helpful.
    Tink106

Answer by Tink106 at 9:17 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I've had two c-sections and will have my third in March. I know it hurts but I don't think it's anything to worry about. If you want to go in then go in and tell them the situation. Are you having another c-section? If so, they could do it anytime
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:19 AM on Jan. 7, 2009