how bad does the breathing get? =(

i have hard time breathing at times before going to bed that i feel so weak and light headed. =(
i have to inhale and exhale slowely for so long
im 33 weeks pregnant

misty91

Asked by misty91 at 2:21 AM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i to am 33 weeks
    i have hard times breathing no matter wut im doing
    i find it is worse when im laying down
    my doc says it only gets worse as the baby gets better but only 4 more weeks and we are considered full term
    hang in there mama
    ur almost done
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 2:25 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Hello girls I'm 39 weeks about to pop and I am so sorry ya are going through all this I feel ya pain I'm to the point were I feel like a fat whale that's stuck in bed I'm in so much discomfort but one thing that keeps me positive is that the time is almost here so just let the time go by and do your best to keep a some what smile on ya faces I'm here for ya and hi 19 bubbles
    Happy2bemom969

Answer by Happy2bemom969 at 2:34 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• awww I feel your pain! You will need to use some extra pillows and sleep almost sitting down.
    OR you can talk to your doctor and he can give you an abuterol (sp?) pump to help you.
    Paty_hotmommy

Answer by Paty_hotmommy at 3:50 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• ?how would an albuterol pump for asthma help a pregnant woman who doesn't (if she doesn't) have asthma> not a criticism just a curious question. Maybe it's a new treatment that more preggers would appreciate knowing about!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I am almost 26 wks, and breathing is hard for me. If I'm not reclining, or laying down, its a chore! Everyone keeps telling me it is because my lungs are crunched, but man it is uncomfortable!!
    babyruby02

Answer by babyruby02 at 1:03 PM on Jan. 7, 2009