What are some good games for

a 3 year old girls Disney Princess party? My daughter is turning 3 in 10 days and I need ideas. I live in Canada so we have lots of snow outside so inside is what I need help with. Thanks for the help, ladies.

1boy1girl4me

Asked by 1boy1girl4me at 2:34 AM on Jan. 7, 2009 in General Parenting

• I got a game from party city (partycity.com) that was a blow up castle...it came with six rings that you throw over the towers...it was adorable. Also, walmart sells a similar one. A party city has alot of princess games, but so does walmart. Maybe get some of the disney princess outfits from walmart and let all the girls play dressup, the outfits are all on sale right now...
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 2:38 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• YAY CANADA!! lol (i live in BC) you could also go to a dollar store or craft store and get princess tiaras..(i know "MICHAELS" sells them..if you live near one of those crafts stores) but ya theyre like foam princess tiaras and then you can get some jewels and beads and stuff and the kids can decorate their own..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:48 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I like the tiara idea. but I should have mentioned we have 7 boys and 6 girls coming lol!! 1 boy is mine (he is almost 2) and the 1 daughter. The castle I like that as well, but inside would it work or be too large? Like I said we have lots of snow. especially today we got lots tonight so NO outside stuff.
    1boy1girl4me

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 2:51 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• oh, could I do tiara for girls and crowns for boys? do you know if Michaels sells crowns? lol!! i will have to check Saturday when I do my shopping.
    1boy1girl4me

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 2:52 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• im pretty sure i saw some..or maybe they were the same shape, just different colours...like pink, purple, blue..cant remember, i just remember thinking they were cute..lol..i think they had cowboy hats as well..you could also get a princess pinata (sp??) ..they sell those at walmart
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:56 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• yeah, i got the pinata already from party packagers. I am trying to hire a princess to visit the party as well, but can't decide which princess lol!! My daughter is only 3 so she has no favorite. (more of a Dora girl) but we did dora last year.
    1boy1girl4me

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 3:17 AM on Jan. 7, 2009