How Can I start a local Playdate group for my kids and others alike?

I want to start a playdate or join a playdate group to get my kids more active in positive and godly friendship with mothers of God loving and fearing hearts. I need to start a group on a christian foundation with non-denominational roots.

pmbriggs74

Asked by pmbriggs74 at 2:36 AM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• www.meetup.com is a really great site for finding or starting playgroups. You could also try to start something on here. Good luck!
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:16 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Perhaps you could design a flyer stating your interest, and post it at local churches or the public library. Maybe some of the organizations would be willing to help you as well in the planning. Or you could run an add in the local classifieds.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:47 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Anon has a good idea. Also, maybe you can call around to local non-denominational churches and see if they will host you, then advertise with the churches in the area.
    grahamom

Answer by grahamom at 10:57 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I've organized a meetup on www.meetup.com for over 18 months now and we LOVE it! I would highly recommend it!
    Elleroo

Answer by Elleroo at 3:44 PM on Jan. 7, 2009