What scientific fact can you give that the bible is false. Not Theory but hard core facts.

Sis.Jackson

Asked by Sis.Jackson at 2:50 AM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• xxhazeldovexx : IMO you need help.

My thoughts exactly concerning you ... need the name of a good physician?

YESHUA! He is the Great Healer ... and He's available 24/7 forever. No appointments necessary and no cancellations ever. Great listener and doesn't use anything but holistic aides. I think you'd really like Him.

snowgirl79

Answer by snowgirl79 at 9:23 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• carbon dating proves the earth is more than 6000 years old.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Is that an estimate or a fact?
    Sis.Jackson

Answer by Sis.Jackson at 2:52 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• oh darn! should have payed attention to who posted this! Then I would have known that you weren't looking for real answers, but just wanting to argue with anyone that posts a reply because you are trying to win that "Soul Winning" contest Heaven is having...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Here's my question: What scientific evidence can you give that the Bible is TRUE?

I don't think it's "false" per se...I think it's not exactly accurate. It may have been inspired by God but it's still written by man, and we have problems getting stories straight. For that reason, I cannot take it literally.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:58 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Can't answer the question? I understand.
    Sis.Jackson

Answer by Sis.Jackson at 2:59 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• gdiamante - she doesn't need proof, she has FAITH. But those of us that believe in science can't just have faith in it, that's just plain silly! didn't you know the earth is still flat and the universe revolves around the earth and what in the heck is the gravity thing people talk about?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• The bible says that everything produces after its own kind or seed. Is that true today?
    The bible says life is in the blood. Isn't true that we are finding that out through DNA?
    It also says that the healing of the nations is in the plants. Isnt that true? Science is in the bible is we look hard enough.
    Sis.Jackson

Answer by Sis.Jackson at 3:02 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• "Can't answer the question? I understand. "

Can you answer mine? **smile**

I have no evidence to prove anything about the Bible one way or the other, whether it's true or false. I *do* have enough knowledge of human nature and human journalism/history/archiving to distrust much of what gets handed down over centuries. It's a grand game of telephone.

Won't it be funny if we all get to heaven and find out that the real answer to everything is "42?"

Nope. I CANNOT prove the Bible is false. Nor can I empirically prove or disprove the existence of God. But I need neither the Bible nor empirical evidence to believe in Him. All I need is the belief.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:04 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I just did. Most of what we are finding about "science" is in the bible.
    Sis.Jackson

Answer by Sis.Jackson at 3:05 AM on Jan. 7, 2009