• In the Spotlight:

AF is late

okay so my last period was on november 15th and I haven'thad one since. I am not on any birth control and have been having unprotected sex. I have taken 4 test and all came out neg. I took 2 the week of Dec. 15th, 1 the next week, and 1 on the 1st. O and at times I am irregular but never missed more than a month except when I was prego of course. what do you all think? could it be false negatives?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Could be, could not be. Make an appointment and have the Dr. tell you for sure.

GL
    BoobooHealer

Answer by BoobooHealer at 3:21 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Are you under any stress? I remember missing one period when I was TTC and I was not pregnant... the doctor told me that I was probably stressing about it.
    Paty_hotmommy

Answer by Paty_hotmommy at 3:42 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• You should get a blood test. You could be pregnant or something else may be going on. Good luck with everything.
    vroberts3677

Answer by vroberts3677 at 5:37 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I am having the same problem and I haven't had a period since Nov 13.
    nichole01

Answer by nichole01 at 10:54 PM on Jan. 7, 2009