HOW CAN I MAKE THIS YEAR SPECIAL?

EVERY YEAR WE JUST STAY HOME FOR VALENTINE'S DAY AND SINCE OUR FIRST SON WAS BORN WE REALLY HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING. I WANT TO MAKE THIS YEAR SPECIAL IT SEEMS LIKE WE HAVE LOST OUR SPARK. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS HOW I CAN KINDA LITE THAT SPARK AGAIN?

MENDOZAMOM315

Asked by MENDOZAMOM315 at 3:12 AM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• You should try to make time once a week for each other alone. Even if it is just for an hour or so. For Valentine's make sure you get a sitter now!! Do not wait until the last minute. Find something awesome to wear (even if it is from your closet). Make sure you look top of your game. Remind him what he first saw. I really do not know what made you both connect to begin with. You may be sporty or as girly as they get. Just revisit what makes you both click together and enjoy the night with each other.
    BoobooHealer

Answer by BoobooHealer at 3:18 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• You could do a romantic dinner at home. Put the baby to bed and eat by candlelight. Get some scented oils or take a bubble bath for two. Watch a romantic movie or just talk about the two of you, maybe how you met and how happy you are now.
    jaimie175

Answer by jaimie175 at 10:48 AM on Jan. 7, 2009