MY DAUGHTER KEEPS GAINING WEIGHT AND I HAVE EVEN CUT DOWN HER FOOD INTAKE BUT SHE JUST KEEPS GETTING BIGGER I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO ANY SUGGESTIONS

MISTYKAL

Asked by MISTYKAL at 3:35 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Health

• Have you taken her to the doctor to rule out any physical reason? Like thyroid problems, etc? Also you should put her on a good exercise program. Maybe take up exercise with her and make it fun so it is bonding time for the two of you. Good luck!
    planetwendy

Answer by planetwendy at 3:38 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• How old is your daughter? I agree with planetwendy!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 3:41 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• get her outside more... i noticed my toddler getting some xtra lbs during winter but now that its summer and we stay outside for at least 2 hours each day he's slimmed down some!
    Elizabeth1015

Answer by Elizabeth1015 at 4:31 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• My toddler is 2 1/2 and is having that same problem I give her healthy food watch her portions and she gets tons of exercise yet she isn't even 3 and she is already out of toddler clothes. I took her to her doctor and he didn't really say much about it she is in the 95th percentile for height and weight. I can't explain it.
    emmasmommy1016

Answer by emmasmommy1016 at 2:04 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Take her to the doctor. She may have a thyroid problem.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 3:01 PM on Jul. 18, 2008